Looking for for collaborators to help design a HiveNBar inspired world for VR chat.
Looking for someone who is very social / outgoing/ friendly & loves going to events/nightclubs! Between the ages 19 and older. Preferably someone who has prior experience with event/club promotions but it’s not mandatory. The job consists of a lot of networking / socializing to compile a list of clienteles that would like to attend our virtual parties.
Being a nightclub promoter involves using a range of interpersonal and business skills to create appealing and successful events at nightclub venues.
Job Types: Part-time, Base rate + Commission Based on experience
- Organizing publicity for events, including flyers and posters.
- Distributing publicity materials.
- Ensuring the smooth running of events on the night.
- Providing V.I.P lists.
- Liaising with security and bar staff.
- Managing budgets and accounts.
- Appeal to the college crowd
- Have a large social media presence on Instagram, Facebook, etc
- Connections with fraternities/sororities
- Market: 1 year (Preferred)
- Social Media: 3 years (Preferred)
- Education: High school (Required)
Bartenders, Cocktail Servers/bottle Service, and Barbacks
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: based on experience (great tip opportunity)
Ideal candidates for bartending, servers, and barbacks, will have these qualities:
- Team player, Energetic, Passionate, Outgoing, Attentive, loves music, Friendly demeanor, Good under pressure; In addition, to the list above …
Cocktail servers/ Bottle Service Candidates qualities should include:
- Classy, Intelligent, Timing and Friendly.
- Must provide exceptional customer service to all patrons and communicate in a pleasant, friendly, and professional manner always
- Responsibilities include serving and mixing alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks to guests and servers in accordance to specifications set forth by the Venue in a courteous and timely manner.
When replying, include the position you are applying for, along with contact information and include why you would be a good fit for the position.
MC / Event Host / DJ
Weddings, Proms, Corporate
We are looking for charismatic, hip, well groomed, OUTGOING, dependable, fun individuals who love serving and entertaining others! If you are energetic and enthusiastic and know a lot about music – we want, you. Can you see yourself on the dance floor, holding a microphone, all guests eyes are on you while you introduce a wedding party into the room? How about getting everyone hyped up at a prom, right before you introduce the prom king and queen? Or would you find passion in working the crowd right before you bring the CEO of a company on stage to speak? If so, you could be a great fit for this position.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- If you would be afraid to get on a stage and speak in front of 300 guests or more, this is NOT for you. But if you carry confidence and can talk in front of a group without any problem, this could be your dream job!
- Must have Saturday availability and a reliable vehicle with a valid license.
- Must have a strong work ethic, willing to go over and above the call of duty
- Must truly be OUTGOING and not afraid to be in front of others.
- Must have GREAT COMMUNICATION SKILLS
- Must have extreme attention to detail
- Must be able to interact positively with others.
- Must be located within a 30-60-minute drive Bartonville Illinois
- Must be EARLY to all events (being right on time or late doesn’t work in our organization).
WHAT THIS IS NOT
- This is not a bar or club/event center job where you only play the music and you never get on the mic
- This is not a job where you will be breaking the hits and playing songs that have not charted yet.
- This is not a job where you will do boring routine motions over and over.
- This is not just a summer job or a job that you’ll keep just for a year
WHAT THIS IS
- You will be the person in charge, on the mic, directing all the formalities of the event.
- You will be playing mass appeal songs that have made it to the top of the charts which everyone already loves and will want to hear time and time again.\
- As the MC you would be signed to a minimum 2-year agreement where you would just keep getting more and more events the longer you are with us. Many have even turned this into a long-term career. Imagine doing what you love and helping create the happiest moments for people on a weekly basis for 5 – or even 10 – years!
- Each week will bring different clients with different visions which will give you the opportunity to create amazing memories that they will cherish forever (all our 5-star reviews prove it).
- If this sounds exciting – this is for you.
Potential staff members must have a high energy level to match our students/clients, excellent presentation and professionalism, and a thorough knowledge of dance. The strong ability to convey both technique and performance with in a safe, welcoming environment while fostering the development of individual students is desired. Creativity, strong work ethic and reliability are a must.
Looking for experienced teachers/instructor for full and part time employment. Teachers/instructors must be able to train all ages and levels. A professional performance background as well as teaching experience required. Looking for experienced Instructors and Choreographers for Children and Adult. Pre School, Ballet, Jazz, Tap, Hip Hop, Acro Jazz and Latin Jazz is recommended but not mandatory … Latin, hip hop and line dancing is a must.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $13.00-$20.00 Per Hour or 15-25 percent of the cover charge (based on experience & number of clients)
- Teaching: 3 years/ Choreographer: 3 years
- High school or equivalent
Icon DJ is Now Hiring Experienced Upscale Security Officers
Candidates must have verifiable experience. The safety and security of our guests, staff, and community are very important to us. We are looking for self- motivated individuals that can identify potential issues and respond in a proactive manner. A valid BSIS Guard Card is a MUST!
Candidates must be at least 23 years of age and have a clean record as a background check will be completed
Salary: $ Per Hour (based on experience)